Group DescriptionThis group is for survivors of any kind of abuse, who also struggle with mental illness. This can be emotional, mental, physical, sexual, spiritual, ritual or domestic abuse. No matter what you have been through or what illness you struggle with, you are welcome here. This is a safe place to be yourselves and to make friends with others who are struggling too. Whether you have Depression, Bipolar, BPD, OCD, Schizophrenia, DID, PTSD, Anxiety, or any other mental illness, this place is for you. We can talk about anything and everything, so feel free to jump right in. I will post guidelines for the group so that we keep the group as safe as possible. I hope to see you in the group and welcome!
- 3 Members
- 58 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.